View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #3
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (53)
JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by inopsey View Post
your the only ones carrying them because they are not a garrett product. an authorized garrett retailer told me these are not available from garrett. purchase at your own risk
There are no rebuild parts geniune garrett parts in the market. .. its a cheaper option for those who want to rebuild themselves rather than the exchange program where most don't even qualify for. . Plus I warranty my parts so pay big bucks for name or pay my price and still get covered!

If your not interested don't break forum rules and run your mouth where it's not needed. Happy holidays!
JDS Performance is offline   Reply With Quote