View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 05:22 PM   #4
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
POR15'd the chassis

FINAAAAAAALLLY after two monhts our mount kits came in. AWESOME. We wasted no time in throwing the motors in.

Can't find pics of us prepping the motor right now but I know have them somewhere. We didn't do anything special. Drain fluid, put on oil pan, put on clutch, flywheel, new slave and remote bleeder, new arp flywheel bolts and we were good to go. ITS SUPER IMPORTANT YOU CHANGE OUT YOUR SLAVE AND ADD A REMOTE BLEEDER. The stupid internal slave is a mess waiting to happen and if you have to bleed the damn thing youll have to drop the tranny and nobody wants to do all that.

Picture of the clutch and flywheel for good measure

Tarmac guru himself Damian doing quick work on taking the steering column apart.

Damian and Young mean muggin next to the prepped motor

and in we go

Went in smooth as butter. Fueled kit is awesome.

In the meantime a RHD imported S14 came into the shop for some work. Fresh.

UPS was at my house almost everyday bringing parts in.

Griffin radiatior

SPL arms

PMU rear rotors

It was christmas everyday.

Please excuse those arms...they're not going on this car...neither is that baby griffin...I returned it for a bigger one! I also picked up a cusco cage from obeeeewannn. Cool dude. Buy his SC!

Last edited by smellslikecurry; 09-25-2011 at 08:24 PM..
smellslikecurry is offline   Reply With Quote