View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #1
XxHybridx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
XxHybridx is an unknown quantity at this point
S13 Pop up Headlight Issue Thread

So my car was in a accident about a year ago, it was hit in the driver side headlight. My car is fixed now and ready to go. My only issue with the car is that the damn headlights don't go up and down. They turn on fine.

I put on working relays from my buddie's s13 and nothing. I also switched a working button on the bezzel that makes them go up and down, but no luck. Theres a couple threads on Nico that show how to clean the contact points on the actual level that turn the lights on. I'll probably try that next.(but i dont think that would stop them from going up and down when i press the button on the bezzel.

Oh and i'm pretty sure the motors work because we attached the motors directly to a battery and they went up and down just fine, so it sounds like an electrical issue.

My guess is when i got hit, the wiring on the relay box by the air filter got damaged.

Any thoughts anybody? Figured people can put their problems on this thread since i know these headlights gives problems all the time.
XxHybridx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links