View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 11:39 PM   #27
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Bryan Coangelo (sp) never figured out that neither Bosh nor Aldridge is a center.

Calderon's also vastly rated as a point guard;he's horrible at pushing the pace, which is what their team was built on.

They shoulda traded Bosh while they had the chance.
bosh is too skinny to be a center and aldridge is too short. same way with all these tweener KG types. not that they don't have talent. theres hardly any real center in the game anymore like dwight howard and the kids who come out have suck ass games or are too fat and turn out to be scrubs like stromile swift, tyson chandler, sean may, robert "tractor" traylor, bryant "big country" reeves, etc.

Greg Oden should be a defensive stud, but he has the body of a 40 yr old man and his body is already breaking down. Hasheem Tabeet is promising since he's a big body and 7'3'', but he might lack the skills for a while to be good unless he develops fast.

you're right about Calderon. he has pretty good handles and is a solid PG, BUT for a half court team. Raptors need to get a fastbreaking PG like Andre Miller, Baron Davis, Steve Nash, etc. but Calderon is sick in fantasy. a true stud PG who will give you 5/10 with near 50% fg, 98% ft, and a steal and possibly a three/game with low TO.

I've heard rumors that Warriors might be pursuing Bosh if Amare trade doesn't go down with same package w/o stephen curry, but highly unlikely since Bosh is not willing to extend, where as Amare is more likely to take our cash.

I can't believe we offered Biedrens and AR for Bosh last year and Raptors declined. we dodged a huge bullet there. Hopefully AR has potential to be good. I like that one game when they played Houston and a 50 yr old Mutombo blocked his shots like 3 times, but he wouldn't back down and kept trying to dunk it on him. at some point he will need to learn how to play smarter, but for now i like his willingness to try hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote