View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 03:38 AM   #11
CHiNo4ReaL
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
CHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
That first picture is awesome.

Great build so far. I like how you're trying to make the aftermarket aero function or at least look like it came from the factory.
Thanks! It was taken on my roadtrip to Italy, on the famous Gotthardpass at the border of Switzerland/Italy. Great roads for driving over there!

I'm indeed trying to make everything what I change as close as oem, or at least make it function as it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki805 View Post
Sub'd for the awesomeness

Sell me your old kouki skirts!
Sorry the skirts are already sold.
Are these rare in the US?
If you want I can search for them over here, but I think that the shipping costs will be high because of the length.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Great looking build thus far. Love the attention to detail.

Let me know if you have any spare S14 center consoles that have the spaces for the heated leather seats switches.
Thank you, i'm a perfectionist so i am doing my best!

It looks like this, I think that that piece with switches is demountable.
I can look for you if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
Forget the skirts , sell me the z rear valance if it real !!!! Really pm price shipped to 92358 USA
Sorry already sold! It was a perfect FRP replica, as the original of the Z and Racing-editions are very rare.
CHiNo4ReaL is offline   Reply With Quote