View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #147
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123 View Post
dont use cardboard. it gets really messy and you wont like just something like those flexible plastic cutting boards if you making it with fiberglass or those wax paper cookie sheets. a lot easier to deal with
Actually the card board worked very well…what I used was a thin piece usually used for packaging products…

I masked off the bezel and taped the card board to the front of it covering the hole for radio and din pocket.

Then flipped it over and laid the fiberglass in….so the card board was only there to provide structure for the fiber glass to sit in….once it cured I peeled off the card board and sanded it….

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote