View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 07:46 PM   #1
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
UAC's Cup Holders!

NEW PRODUCT RELEASE!
UAC's CUP HOLDERS!

S14 Front Cup Holder

Do you wish Nissan had of made a cup holder to fit in the pocket behind the shifter? Well you're dreams just came true! UAC is now offering a 2 3/4" diameter by 2" deep cup holder that fits just right. It drops in and attaches with 3m double sided tape for a secure fit all while maintaining a divided pocket in the rear. The pocket allows for access to the box and also doubles as a nice spot for your phone or whatever else you'd like to put there.

Fits 95-98 240sx LHD consoles with and without divider slot.

Price: $34.99 + shipping & tax if applicable

S14 Console Box Cup Holder

The S14 Console Box Cup Holder provides the most versatile cup space we offer for the S14. Jumbo drinks are no longer a problem with the stepped design of the front cup which measures 3 1/2" diameter at the top with a 2 3/4 lower section x 3" deep. There is also a rear cup measuring 2 3/4"diameter x 3" deep. Installation is easy, just open the box lid and set the holder in place. You're done! If you need the space, just pull it out and you're good to go.

Fits 95-98 240sx LHD consoles with and without divider slot.

Price: $44.99 + shipping & tax if applicable

S13 Console Box Cup Holder

Do you have an S13? Do you wish that Nissan had of included a cup holder with it? Well UAC has your fix. This cup holder features two cups that are 2 3/4" in diameter. The front cup is 2" deep while the rear come in at 3", taking full advantage of the given space in the center console. Just flip open the lid and drop our cup holder in place and you are good to go. Now you can enjoy your favorite drinks without having to get creative with where to put them.

Fits 89-94 240sx and all LHD S13 models

Price: $44.99 + shipping & tax if applicable

For Orders please purchase through our site www.UniqueAutoCreations.com We accept Paypal and most major credit cards. This is really helpful for keeping track of orders, but if you would prefer an old fashioned invoice I can do that too. Just PM me with your paypal info and whether or not you are a Texas resident.

International Buyers, please contact me for an Invoice with the correct shipping charges. Thanks!

PM's welcome! I'll do my best to take care of your questions and orders in a timely manner.

Don't forget to check out our site for other cool S-Chassis parts too: www.UniqueAutoCreations.com
Sponsored Links