View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 09:38 AM   #4
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipsahoy View Post
Hey man I wasn't trying to piss anyone off. All I was trying to do is show people what I'm doing on my 240sx. As someone who enjoys watching people's build on youtube rather than reading about it with pictures. I felt I would make more content for people like myself. And yes of course I was trying to promote my channel.
You can promote yourself in a way that isn't conducive to spamming forums with multiple posts that are meaningless and in the complete wrong section. The proper way to do what you're doing would be creating a build thread and doing a mixture of both text, photos, and video as I and many others have done or by posting in the many "Youtube Channel" threads in the "Chat" sub forum.

What you're doing is cluttering up sections you don't belong in like a spam bot after being told directly not to. You come off as arrogant and like you're trying to farm for views not like you're reaching out to a community of like minded individuals to open a dialogue about your build.

Just my .02