View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 09:17 AM   #24
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
No such thing. Only black in the Zenkis, titanium in Koukis. I had all four years of the dealer brochures, there never was any other color offered in leather.

Nope. Aftermarket. The leather interior cars have alcantara on the door panels, not leather. I sat in over a dozen new 95/96s when they were first on the lots and studied them well. I also have a pair of the panels in my car that I bought brand new from the dealer. They're impossible to find used in decent condition.
Those seats aren't OE either, they're pleated. The OE leather seats have completely flat panels on the bottom cushion and only two full length pleats on the backrest. The backseat doesn't have any pleats at all. I had a set for a long time I should have taken pictures of.
those seats look just like the factory ones from the titanium picture and my car with the titianium leather never had alcantra door inserts.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote