View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 05:10 PM   #25
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedilus View Post
Would you be willing to sell the rear bumper or nah?
rear bumper is sold already
i can probably get a faded maroon one from the junkyard tomorrow if you really just need a bumper, $50 is lowest i can do otherwise its not worth my time to get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eramo323 View Post
wuddup wit the shell ?
the shell is going to be recycled because it has no title unfortunately, i originally wanted to use the shell for my race car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarend View Post
Hey Vatche, I bought a tranny off you a year or so ago and am now parting out the car. You were saying you would want the exhaust if I ever got rid of it. It was off the red 1993 s13 with the blacktop sr20det, flowmaster exhaust welded on a 2.5" pipe. Sounds great still!! Shoot me an offer if you're still interested!
wow! yeah i remember you. what happened to the red car? how much did you want for the exhaust? it was 3" piping with a magnaflow btw. I had that custom made for my car years ago. such a great exhaust
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote