View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 11:12 AM   #35
Chops@MVP
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Chops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Chops@MVP
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishricer View Post
Are you sure? Because I actually own the first T4 dual gate manifold they produced, and Geoff told me they didn't plan on making a downpipe for this application. Do you have a link or email that says otherwise?

Also, FYI for anyone wanting to run the T4 dual gate manifold in an S14, you're going to need to modify your driver side shock tower and relocate the power steering reservoir to clear the turbo and wastegates. Not hard to do, but the info should still be known.

Double confirming for you right now, should have answer in 20 min at most. I will copy and past AIM convo.

EDIT:
RobertatMVP (12:09:31 PM): on the d/p question from earlier
RobertatMVP (12:09:37 PM): twin gate manifold D/P
RobertatMVP (12:09:44 PM): do you have one
RobertatMVP (12:09:45 PM): ?
RobertatMVP (12:12:01 PM): or atleast make one
fullrace (12:14:29 PM): 2 weeks to make
RobertatMVP (12:14:42 PM): for the dual wastegate manifold correct?
fullrace (12:15:09 PM): yes dual waste gate DP

Regards,
Robert

940-683-8282 x20
Robert Del Angel

CLICK HERE FOR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!!!

Master Distributor for : RPS, Tein, Seibon, Haltech, HKS, Greddy, Cusco, Blitz, Koyo, AEM, Map ECU, Eibach, Tokiko, Power Enterprise, Work, Volk, Fidanza, Defi, ....and so many more!!!