View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 12:27 PM   #142
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryosuke Takahashi View Post
Why the need for excessive organization? It'd be a nightmare for someone to quote a picture compiled with 20 other photos of similar or unrelated interest. Let alone try to describe which one in particular. Since you asked politely I will try to improve the photo bundles; but reference photos are found inconsistently so I cant guarantee every post will be jam packed as you regrouped

Ry,

As someone who loves this thread and the pictures you put up, I do have a hard time keeping up. That and my email box blows up everyday with the updates. I like having your pictures bunched just because it really helps sort them over some of the bust out ones that have been posted. No one has a problem with the content it just a bit loud when it's bam post bam post bam post. Keep the picture coming though. They are great. My new favorite thread.
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote