View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 07:25 AM   #27
CaBS
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
CaBS is an unknown quantity at this point
So the next wave of parts hit, this included a new greddy fmic as we thought the old one might be choking the power abit. A greddy oil cooler kit, nismo power brace, ultra racing front fender braces, new nissan o2 sensor and some whiteline rose jointed sway bar links.

You can really see why these make a massive difference when you look at what it replaces... When you look at how flimsily the front rad support is attached on an S13 chassis its no wonder it helps either!

New kit together.

The haul

You can see why I upgraded!

Big gap

Better in black?

Closeup of the new cooler fitted. Turned out to be a massive headache as the kit was made to sit infront of the radiator

Whiteline rose jointed swaybar links. These ended up being quite average and very overpriced. The new design is far improved!

I couldnt fit these as the fouled on the guards I had on the car =(

Better economy after this was installed!

This was on of the best purchases I've made. Lets you to all the fundamental data logging nothing fancy though but god is it a help when your looking where to improve! One handy feature is the ability to combine all your best sectors from a session so you know what the car and you are capable of if you can string them together in the same lap.

SXDevelopments on Facebook
CaBS is offline   Reply With Quote