Thread: CA s14 rb25det
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 04:46 AM   #6
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggs View Post
How is the power diff from the ka to rb ?
No comparison. The RB25 is a supercar motor, the SR20 is not. Stock vs stock, the RB has more power up top, tons more torque, and a SEXY sound.

When you start modding them, the stock bottom end on the RB25 is good for 400+ time after time. That, and the sound, is why I ended up switching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxcardshark View Post
well the sr20det on stock psi feels better then ka and the rb feels better then sr20..

i already had sr20 240sx and the rb feels kinda like a sr20 on 12 psi with the rb at stock 7 psi

if i cant sell it for at least 4500 im just going to keep it and fix up this beast lol
Didn't you just buy this? I could have sworn this car was for sale last week.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com