View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 11:41 AM   #7508
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
Huge pictures!! The coilover mount doesn't look like an issue to me, maybe someone else can chime in on that. As far as the toe arm goes, my best guess is your traction arm is adjusted to short and shifting everything forward. Remove the coilover, bolt on the toe arm, extend your traction arm to factory length and reinstall coilover. See what happens, good luck!
Thanx for the reply. Traction arm is actually at factory length in those pix.

Also, the only way I was able to actually get the coilover installed due the drastic angle, was to disconnect the ruca, traction arm, and toe-arm, then lean the entire knuckle assembly out away from the car in order to get the bottom mount up enough for the coilover to slide on. Then I had to jack the whole assembly up while holding a ton of outward pressure on the coilover to get it to line u with the upper holes at which it still was in a bind and drug the threads against the holes in the chassis!
Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote