View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #120
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I think he got perma-banned when he came back with another SN and decide to spam the whole forum like a 5 yr old with a tantrum...
That was more of a nail in the coffin, it was more the part where he said all of the admins prefer the delicious taste of penis in the form of a banned slur word.

Secondly what I have taken from this thread is S14Josh is not keeping drifting fun, you have turned a simple trailer for a video that is supposed to be about the circle jerk of drift alliance into a crybaby thread about why you can't post your videos on zilvia when like someone else said. You're already spamming your swill all over the internet, and while the journey is great and I think your documentary would've been cool to watch I am completely turned off from supporting anything you do in media because you're like every other person who feels like some kind of self entitled cunt because you edit videos and are a professional hipster, calling other people hipsters.

The admins still never answered my question of the video being allowed to sell here if they signed up as vendors because again in the end the video was made to make back some money, get their names professionally out there, and get a huge pat on the back for living the dream and traveling the us to film people drive cars.

To instill some hope that the next generation of people will keep drifting alive and strong instead of the v8 big money, sponsor filled, redbull/monster/falken tire monstrosity drifting has become anyway.

Maybe you'll accomplish that goal, maybe you wont, but at the end of the day the relentless foot stomping you've done in this thread is the same as going to your mom to have her overrule something your dad already told you no about.

Welcome to zilvia, we don't like drifting or cool shit, go start a tumblr, a blog, etc like everyone else and talk about how much this place sucks so I don't have to see it in my feed when I come back here

ktx.