View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 06:42 AM   #58
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Meh. Anyone watching rich kids build cars needs to go outside and play with their own car more. I barely drive mine, but I still won't watch LZ or that fuckwit SAMMIT.

Anyways, the point I'm trying to make has been missed. If you ignore the hype around some shit you don't like, it will eventually seep into the shit you do like. Ignore someone selling old logo Nismo shit for absurd prices because 'not my prob bro' and a year later when you can't get fucking door gaskets because some cunt in NJ is stockpiling them in his Mom's garage, well, that's kind of your fault for taking a backseat.
I haven't watched SAMMIT for years. When he started, he wasn't that bad. I was more interested with him learning the Japanese culture than the car shit honestly. He just so happened to have a car. Then he did some wild shit and I was all set.

Anywho, I'm a 'buy the dip' kind of person. When I see shit that I will definitely need or even potentially need in the future, I buy it and put it on the shelf. This is what parts departments do around the world in every industry and not a frowned upon practice. If I don't end up using it, I sell it off. I don't stockpile but being prepared is smart. Paying three times more and spending a week to find something when you need it in a pinch is ass and I refuse to stress over silly things. I have two sets of gaskets for pretty much all the cars I give a shit about [R32, Silvia S14a and JZX90] and when things are scarce or going to stop being made, I will get some stuff for my missiles [Z33's] and have those too. Being prepared shouldn't be a bad thing.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote