View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #41
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlitos View Post
Just wondering. Is there any CFD work? Or is it just a looks wing?
I talked to Darren about the profile and compared it to a couple of heavily CFD'd wings we had here at the shop - his design has a lot of camber, and should do well at big angle, even with a Gourney flap. Definitely not a 'just for looks' wing, especially at the 67" span up in clean air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123 View Post
are these adjustable???
I believe the stands have multiple holes drilled for adjustment, I didn't see provisions for a threaded adjuster - most wing builders prefer the swiss-cheese, multiple-hole approach since you know it'll be level left-to-right and it's more reliable.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote