View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #150
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrain240sx View Post
what you do is you just pump the lifter until you no longer see air bubbles coming out the lifter as you push the plunger in.
Thank you sir!

also Thanks Codyace for his assisntance on this!

what i did was i took the lifters out and placed them in a pill bottle....filled the bottle with oil and used a small allen wrench to push the plunger to rid the lifter of oil. the FSM (AU S-14SR FSM) stated that the plunger would stop moving. apparently this isnt the case....what does stop moving it the tip of the lifter. i comfirmed that the lifter was bled by installing it in the head, then installing a rocker arm. if u apply pressure to the rocker you will see the lifter NOT move if its bled. so its isnt the "plunger" that stops moving its the actualy tip of the lifter.

THANKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote