View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 12:37 PM   #15
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
probably should wrap them in the gold heat foil... also would be a good idea to maybe invest also in starter studs like the stock/nismo mounts so idiots don't strip or re-thread the studs in your mounts.

Just my 2 cents on improving your product. Make the foil optional. Not hard at all to apply.
I'll just use that protective silver material.... and wrap it around like I did on my ball joints... easy stuff, but its expensive. So I mean on the street, doubt there would be any problems, but track, I will use the wrap material....

The threads on the bolts are course threads, so I wouldn't worry too much about stripping, unless someone doesn't use hand tightening techniques first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtonone317 View Post
how much are these? I hate that nismo mounts are so bulky but I like the comfort
These are 100% times more comfortable than nismo's.... nismo suck... but I never been using solid mounts....