View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 02:27 AM   #1
92deekay

Trader Rating: (0)
92deekay is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 Cheerio from switzerland! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Hey guys,
a short info about myself:!
Im 19 years old right now, i live in switzerland, i'm a trainee at the moment and work in Principality of liechtenstein.
i got myself a 200sx s13 as my "first car" kinda regret it because my Civic ep3 Type r was in mint condition and less broke... however
The 200SX S13 was my dreamcar.
so because i'm a trainee i cant afford much cool parts for it so it takes quite a good time to get some new stuff again but i kinda like the progress so far.

note: switzerlands street laws are pretty dumb and we tickets for everything and the tickets are really really expensive. so we need to get everything street legal and we pay huge amounts for papers to legalize parts than for the parts.

back to my 200SX S13:
it's a Nissan 200SX S13 1989 (Pignose)
without AC but with ABS.
CA18DET Engine - bought it with 182'000km on it and now ive got 194'000km that would be around 120'000 miles i think.
the engine is still stock and runs very mint but my turbo is almost gone so i need to change this out when i get back home from my holidays.

Interieur:
Shortshifter from Japspeed
Nardi Steeringwheel
Prosport gauges (oiltemp in Fahrenheit, oilpressure in PSI and boost in PSI) kinda weird because we got Celsius and Bar over here.
did some paint on the plastics in the interior with glitter style.
2Din Radio just because it looks cooler than a 1Din.
i'm getting a Sparco full bucket seat from a friend of mine so that would be a cool upgrade and the interior behind the front seats is complete gone
Thanks got we got the roof window for the hot days!

Exterieur:
like i said, its a Pignose complete stock so fat with an ugly wing
Got a Magnaflow Silencer
XYZ SuperSport Coilovers - got them cheap and they're legal over here so i think its enough for the moment.
Some ugly Oxigin Rims 7.5x17" et42
but im swaping tonight to the stock teardrops again because i bought some Toyo R888.

plans for the future:
to get the interieur done like bucket seats (Bride Zeta 2 + Brix combo), Cage and everything.
i hope i could go for a Type X swap but thats kinda illegal here but thats a point i would say, i dont care
i would even love to get the Type x valances, sideskirts and wing on a Pignose but at the moment i cant afford that so i'll be good how it looks like right now.
i also want to rebuild the engine with forged internals and everything to roll with about 300HP i think that would be just enough and perfect for my car and our laws and yes, no SR20 swap.. maybe ill get a 180sx with the sr one day!

enough informations i think
Hope to get some good infos here in the Zilvia Forum and meet some cool dudes

Cheers from switzerland!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 44.jpg (143.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 43.jpg (148.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-07-19 at 23.25.32.jpeg (430.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-07-19 at 23.25.27.jpeg (128.1 KB, 4 views)
92deekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links