View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 12:13 PM   #20
EveryQuarterMile
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
EveryQuarterMile is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been on vacation, so sorry that this took so long! Still, not much has happened just yet. I am going to be buying the parts for the brakes soon though

REPAIRS: I'm currently toying around with getting the windows to work and am trying to do something about the headlights. I replaced the headlight switch and, sadly, nothing changed. Next is the relay. Thanks to Ben10 for helping to point me that direction!

I've also been researching my options for fixing my windows, which refuse to work for me. I'll either me just fixing them, or I might replace the doors with ones that have manual windows. I honestly prefer manual windows a lot more.

MODS: I'll be honest with your guys... I lost the wheel lock key for some of my lug nuts. I'm in the process of getting a new one, but until then I won't be doing the front sway bay I also would like to lower the car a bit more, but that will also need to wait... The rear currently has different lug nuts, and I have the key for those! Not that that really helps me with the front.

So the sway bar will go on in a little while. The rear strut bar still isn't on because it's 100 degrees here in Texas and I really don't feel like doing it. I will soon though! Then I'll have at least done something with it

UP NEXT:
I'll be buying the parts for the brakes soon! I've decided to go with Q45 calipers up front with Hawk pads and drilled and slotted rotors, and stock calipers with Hawk pads and drilled and slotted rotors in the rear. Should be plenty of braking power for me, and is fairly easy and cheap. I's also be purchasing some new hubs since mine have seen quite a bit of abuse...

Also, autocross is this weekend! I lost the video for the last one, so I never got it up. Not that I wanted to. My car was way too underpowered for that course! But hopefully this next event will go well