View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 08:52 PM   #9
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
What do you guys think Google could be doing better? Less spammy results?
I understand the need for advertising, and I totally agree, sometimes, some links do offer me what I'm looking for and it speeds up my search. To me, its gotten to the point that the spiders are bogged down by seo clusterfucks. Its not so much that they're using smarter more defined keywords, its that they're spamdexing the shit out of the websites. Google now looks like yahoo 5-7 years ago, highly irrelevant and bloated with it.
Quote:
What do you guys think Google's competition is doing better?
I only consider BING a real competition for Google nowadays. I mean really, who the fuck uses Altavista anymore? Who even knew that shit existed? Back to being on topic, I really don't know. I only use google for search because its what I've always used, its the one that I've learned how to manipulate better, and just because of those reasons, it is optimized by me for me. I think the name Bing sounds a bit more instant for others.
Quote:
Real talk.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote