View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 07:51 PM   #20
kaneda3
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kaneda3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebani View Post
Who cares how much he/she paid for it. If the price is not within your budget move on. I don't know the seller and I couldn't care less if he/she couldn't sell their car but don't ruin people's thread with 'how you feel' about it. Were you going to pay the asking price if they paid $40K for the car? The initial purchase price is irrelevant, we don't know how much they invested in the car to make things work/right/reliable/maintain.
i didnt know my feels = literal fact about a car he bought 2 years ago and just reposted the original build list.

makes 2 posts 2 different days in a row in this same section nut cant mention he go it from this same thread 2 years ago?

also this dude goes into for sale threads where guys are asking $13k for a car and he offers $9,000. keep defending guys who hide shit and lowball the shit of people and bitch at me for informing people with facts. wonder how many miles were on the engine when the guy in florida sold it... wasnt listed but if it was under a few thousand id have to think he wouldve said something.
kaneda3 is offline   Reply With Quote