View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #62
cxracing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (-1)
cxracing is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by iveexcaped3 View Post
nvm i answered my own question, i thought you were making the hight fully adjustable too, i over saw the offset bushing which makes the hight adjustment..... you said you guys are thinking of doing a driveshaft, if its and adjustable horizontal mount how you gonna what size drive shaft the customer needs. after they have it in measure it and call you guys or what.
correct. the plate shown can be moved front and back, the bushing mount can be flipped for height adjustment.

for the driveshaft we will be offering, it will only work with the position we have the motor sits (which should be the most common position). if you want to change the motor position, then just have your driveshaft custom made locally. we will offer the kits in many different combinations to meet many different needs or applications.

as you can see, we have put in a lot of design and development thoughts into this project, a lot of the products being developing have many considerations from many resources we have. the goal is to develop the best possible products in terms of functioning, quality, easy of installation, durability, and cost.
cxracing is offline   Reply With Quote