View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 03:45 PM   #44
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftenthusiast View Post
I did this wite up to be very simple so people would understand it, i have had no problems with mine doing it the EXACT way i wrote it up, the pictures are pretty easy to figure out if you just compare them to your own car.

calm down there "home Skillet" .
1st off - Much props to you sir for doing this...Yours is actually what I went by..I was commenting on yours BUT, all the others (write-ups) Mostly.

I was lost @ 1st because I couldn't even tell what side of the car from the pic's because I've NEVER been under the Dash on my Nissan.That was tricky.
I had a Wire tapped that was "dead".It didn't lead to anything and thats why mine was FULL blast @ 1st.

Parts are Simple and Wiring is Simple of course..Now that I've done it.

I'll get mine up and running soon.people obviously have been Fine w/ the ones avail so far.

Big Props to you though.