View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 09:50 PM   #41
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
Congrats. I'll wait for your write-up and decide if I want the headache.
Its not a headache...espically after I write it up.

I Know NOW all the parts needed to do this and in What order etc.Half of these Guys Re-wired th ewhole damn dash for something so Simple..and I even did it w/o a damn Volt meter.ALl I had was a test light.

Its def very simple as the others have posted.Much Props to them for figuring it out......but ALOT of stuff is Incomplete and Mis-information on some.
Even down to what side of the car to be on...some of that was missing and Took an extra Day just to figure out where they were working and on WHAT.

the Proper Names for items help too...I was getting so damn confused on What someone was calling 1 thing...someone else was calling it something else.