View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 05:27 PM   #104
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Vinnie - Don't ruin this thread, your taking stuff out of context....its funny but yea

I might go KA-T because I'm going to be more of a DIYer and I'm not looking for a high HP goal since traffic sucks and so do the cops in most areas around me. I can also pass visual emissions inspection with the KA unlike the RB (no EGR, etc.) Another factor is cost, if I was making just a tad bit more and lived in a more suitable area, I'd def go RB. Besides financial cost, there will be cost of downtime. I'm tight on available time and no matter how well I plan things I still have to give myself a cushion time and how I'm planning things out...I'll have more downtime with the RB25.

But remember....I might go KA-T. This is a good thread (and poll), thanks for the responses.