View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 11:32 AM   #100
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
[QUOTE=drift freaq]You have some knowledge Vinnie, but your not all knowing like you would like to think you are.
[QUOTE]

Not one person in the forums is ALL knowledgable. The design of the forum was so that we can all bring what ever knowledge we do have and learn from it together. I understand that your opinion is that the KA is dogshit compared to RB, that is fine with me. I have always bet on the underdogs, and I don't have a problem with that. Guys that actually use there intellegence to build an underdog engine that can compete well should be praised and admired, for building something other than average. But if you read what you wrote, you were implying that I don't know any facts. So whatever...........

RB swap is instant gratification, kinda like masturbating. Any one can swap and be happy.
KA building is like having sex with a hot bitch, you remember the orgasm for a life time.........
That is the difference and that is why I entered the poll weither I drove an RB powered ride or not.....

Last edited by BigVinnie; 10-29-2005 at 11:52 AM..