Thread: "drifting"
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2002, 03:08 PM   #15
Kreator
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Kreator will become famous soon enoughKreator will become famous soon enoughKreator will become famous soon enough
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (tnord @ April 16 2002,12:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i'll believe it when i see it, and where to you practice this so often that you have gotten good at it?

in conclusion........the purpose of this was to show all you fools who think curb humping is so damn cool and everyone will be impressed if you can do it that that's just not the case. the people on here who actually know how to drive (99% of the time it's the old guys) think all you kiddies are a bunch of idiots, and we quietly and sometimes not so quietly hope you get busted for wreckless driving and get your liscense taken away.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
ehh tnord you are 21 right? who told you u know how to drive? I mean you are so good at judging 15-16 year olds, but who told you that you can judge them? I don't think at 21 you are that good of a driver either. Certainly better, but not good enough to judge others... Insurance companies don't think you are any good of a driver till you are 25.... In no way am i realated to 15-16 year olds and i don't drift. But that statement of yers was a bit harsh and unfair, so i thought i'd tell my view of this. If they like curb humping, leave them alone. It's just like arguing what music is better. Everyone got their tastes and tries to make others listen to their music, except others don't give a shit.

Kre

кто болеет за Зенит, у того всегда стоит!