View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 10:47 AM   #69
91CRXsiR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 91CRXsiR Send a message via MSN to 91CRXsiR
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90RS13
Why do people insist on saying that you can't drift in a FF? I was actually reading an article the other day, well, actually like a year ago, and this ff civic was in a drift contest in Hawaii, and he beat out most of the other cars. And come to think of it, I think there's a tuner mag out right now with an article about a Japanese FF drifter in it. Just because you do something differently doesn't mean you're not doing it. It's take's more control/work to have controled drifts in a FF, but to say it's not drifting is just plain stupid.(don't worry, I know poeple are gonna flame)
My second car was a 1st gen neon. I got springs for it one day that were stupid stiff, and the back alot more so than the front. After I installed them, the car had a fair amount of oversteer. It was actually really easy for me to initiate drifts in it. Bumpin the brake to take load off the back, and flickin the steering wheel sent it sideways, but controling it was difficult for me. I could make ok drifts though. Anyways, I'm just sayin you can drift in a FF.

i dont drift and im not into drifting and i scoff at anyone who askes me if i drift, but i have to admit seeing that black EF hatch drift makes me want to try it w/ my crx.. thats the only car i would try drifting in cuz its still somewhat *new* to me but the common RWD drift is just played out... seen it all man