Thread: Idle Problems
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 01:35 AM   #1
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
s14 Idle Problems

i'm sure this has been posted before, but to be honest, i just got home from work, i'm tired, and i have no time to look it up.. sorry! but here it goes..

when i'm in neutral and i turn the steering wheel, my idle jumps up and down (goes up about 1000rpm, down to 100rpm) and balances out after a few seconds.. same thing when i turn on the headlights, turn on the foglights, and/or high beams, but doesn't do it as drastic (up 1000rpm - down 500rpm).. when the headlights, foglights, and/or high beams are on, the idle jumps up and down continuously until i turn them off.. i've checked the alternator and it checked out fine.. i've been told it may be the power steering hose, tps, or vacuum hoses, but i don't see a logical reason why it would do it for the headlights, foglights, and/or high beams.. if there's anyone else out there that has encountered this problem, and has fixed it, please.. let me know! thanks in advance for your input and time!
xtreme_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links