View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 06:35 PM   #113
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
welll, here it is. i gotta say i love it. thanks, Supermade rep dealer. this bumper perfectly matches the style of the rest of the car.

obviously the kit and the hood don't match the rest of the car. legitimate paint is a wintertime thing. and i don't have much else I want to do to the car RIGHT NOW. so...I would consider this "build" pretty much done til wintertime. i want to take all the suspension off, strip it, paint it, do new bushings, wire wheel the underside of the car, POR15 it, etc...

also, i have grille material i plan to use for the bumper that will match the "grilles" on the side skirts.