View Single Post
Old 09-28-2023, 03:59 PM   #107
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
if you ain't seen "part 3" yet, go read it up there.

did 123 miles today. left home in 44 degree weather, to work, to my friend's house, to Chilis, to drop her off, then back home. i did go sideways over every speed bump at work, hit the exhaust flange a few times, everything else was great. no other scraping to report. temps were great but my temp needle was jiggly as fuck on the highway (someone said it's a cluster issue).

s14gio, apparently the supermade bumper was covered in sticky white primer that stuck to the wrap when the guy tried to wrap it. it's getting redone now. i stand by my decision not to paint it, i'm not ready to paint shit on this car until i future-proof everything underneath it.

cleaning the top! didn't know 303 aerospace worked on vinyl.

picking up the bumper, sanding the hood, wrapping the hood, then we'll be pretty much done til wintertime.