View Single Post
Old 09-21-2023, 03:43 PM   #104
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Really nice job replacing all that rust! That must bring peace of mind. I like that last picture with the side skirts and that rear bumper. Gives it that drift race car look with the shortened rear bumper. And I dig the wingless!

Have you thought of tinting the windshield? I'm seeing that more here in FL and if I don't go very dark I think I would like it on my vert !

Those tyres fit nice also. How did you plug the holes from the wing on the trunk?
thanks!! i need to address the subframe rust at some point though. really the whole chassis should be wire wheeled/sandblasted and undercoated, and i'm willing to put the time into having that done because i'd like to keep this car for a very long time.

i'd tint the windshield but i like the whole "no roof" thing because i get to be outside inside a car. don't want to tint what i see through. the wing holes....are covered with electrical tape til i paint the whole car lol

a few questions for anyone that has knowledge:
  • when i first crank the car over, RPMs will always drop to 0 unless i hold the gas for 2-3 seconds. i have no IACV mini harness at all. will getting an IACV harness help with cold starts?
  • when people bypass the clutch interlock relay on manual swaps, where is the bypass located? right behind the relay?