View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 08:13 PM   #95
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
i was about 0.5mm from rubbing through my harness from these 45 sidewall tires.

didn't do the world's neatest wire tuck, but i did a safe job and retaped any areas that needed it. i believe only verts have this extra fender brace, which was really annoying to cut - maybe i'll get a strut bar to make up for my new lack of chassis rigidity. yes, it needed to be cut.

i now have an schassis missing no fender liner clips/screws (minus the push ones) which i figure i can be proud of

made s13 to s14 radiator brackets which i will improve later, i just needed the general dimensions down. and wanted to replace my zip ties.

repurposed the old rubber hood seal to fill the gap between radiator and frame.

instant gentleman bumper and battery bracket are on the way, skirts should be done next week, and i'm figuring out where to get some 215/40 and 205/40s. i know that none of this is showcar quality work, but i'm just a guy in a garage with my first s-chassis.