View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 09:25 AM   #8
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsmturbo View Post
Definitely need to step my game up I?m only 30 minutes away from the track
If that's the case, just bring bare essential tools, wheels/tires, and a jack. Have a plan with a friend if things go south. 30 minutes is practically neighboring the track compared to what a lot of people travel for events.

Assuming likelihood is things will go without issue, you'll thank yourself for how much less shit you need to put away after the event. Unpacking lots of shit on a Sunday night after an exciting/exhausting weekend before work the next day is by far my least favorite part of drifting.

Edit: Lol looks like you're getting conflicting information from me and Supa. I don't disagree w him but I also like keeping it simple. I spend more time packing camping gear than car stuff usually anyway.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote