View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 05:21 PM   #5
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I make a few hundred bucks here and there buying stuff at antique stores and reselling it but I don't go to antique stores for the purpose of reselling, I go to them for the purpose of furnishing my home office with more mid-century stuff.

Had a side hustle that did $125k in sales in 2019 but didn't pocket a dime. 2020 was on track to switch to third-party distribution and increase sales but COVID killed the biz- if only we'd re-upped inventory...
I usually try and keep a good eye out for things to resell....I just suck at resale lol.

Orrrr I find something to resell and then sit on it because "it was a good deal" and that is now how I own 13? saddles.....

We probably should have kept all the s chassis stuff and wheels....I would be hella rich now lol

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote