View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 11:25 AM   #11
Danb
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Danb is an unknown quantity at this point
I picked up a few parts, traded in an older set of fortunes for a new set with their trade in program.

I played a waffle on an RB page I'm on and won a Haltech IC-7 dash and a PRP trigger kit

Around the same time, I won a waffle off a different page for a GKtech suspension kit

Sold my bike that i had rebuilt recently to this photo and decided to go back to the dirt. Picked up a 1986 TRX250R to start doing a little XC racing with.

Did some setup changes on the 250r shortly after I got it. It now is on a high comp setup running race gas, fully reworked suspension and alot more. Recently snagged 1st place on it after being away from the sport for several years

Anyways, back to the good stuff. I am 6ft and even with the cage as high as it can go, I was touching the cage with my helmet. My seat rails had the seat almost touching the cat hump so I cut it all out and started over

I needed to make a panel for the interior side of the driver rocker to weld my plate too for the bar that I fitted for the front seat mount

Now I started making the rear seat mounts

The car looks to be transforming from a turd to something else. One thing i have learned so far is building a car to this level takes time