View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 11:43 PM   #14
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I downloaded your stuff to take a look at it, I'm currently still stuck on troubleshooting the mode door motor.

reading your schematic

looks like you did flip your wiring around. I too was trying to logically make sense of reversing just 4 modes. So I flipped pin 30 with pin 22 and pin 31 with pin 21. no dice in the diagnostic mode.

pinned as it should be regardless if motor polarity is reversed or not.

Same effect. If wired any differently than the jdm counterpart it will not move unless it's in diagnostic mode.

I get 30 for all clear but everything is completely backwards as far as function goes haha. Just as it was for me previously times.

I will try flipping 7 and 8 again and swapping 30 and 31 and 21 and 22 to see the results.
I just took a look at the S14 HA FSM on the S14 thread.

Yea flip pin 7 & 8 as well and it should work. It cannot read the voltage right unless that dc motor is flipped.

Pretty much

31 goes to 2
21 goes to 5
30 goes to 3 &6
22 goes to 4 & 1
5 goes to 7
6 goes to 8

If that does not work I actually have no clue but assuming the S13,S14, use very similar circuitry I would think it would work.