View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 04:30 PM   #27
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafia 6 View Post
Will I get neg rep?d again for saying this?? Time will tell, I don?t really care

This cars rust isn?t all that bad, I?ve seen MUCH worse (s-chassis) get saved

Most people in here cry about damage and rust and have no clue how to work with metal
Not that bad - but time to be restored, or move onto the next phase of it's life - it's a survivor in that it's all there, but it's not a pristine survivor, it's just a car that didn't get wrecked or ruined. It's worn out.

I'm not being mean about that, I'm just pointing out that he's kind of a rude asshole, to come in selling a car which he knows nothing about, and insult people who know such basic things as the quarter panel is part of the car. If it's not part of the chassis, what the fuck is he selling? A cut-it-up and piece it together 5 color 500 dollar kid car starting point? Good bones, just needs a hip transplant?

If total garbage is worth that much, so be it, i've been on the side of inflation and complaining about people throwing away cars that are repairable, for years It's the ignorant arrogance that bothered me, not the price or condition.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote