View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 06:53 PM   #11
K_never_broke_again
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
K_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura about
UPDATE: due to some delays caused by the end of the school year it took me a little longer to get everything back in than I thought it would, but I finally got it all buttoned up. Unfortunately theres still no change. I have verified everything is working mechanically in the disengagement portion of the clutch, and I replaced the slave/master cylinders with oem units straight from the stealership. I also replaced the rubber softline going from the hardline to the slave with an aftermarket braided line to ensure no type of expansion/loss of travel is happening. At this point the only explanation is that theres something wrong with the internals of the trans like some of you have been suggesting. I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this but I dont see any other option besides dropping the trans again and cracking it open. if the dog keys/gears Tieny mentioned are alright and all I need is a synchro rebuild, I plan to do it all myself. Seeing as these transmissions are so rare these days I'll probably do some kind of writeup on it since buying a new one isn't so easy or inexpensive. All of this right as I get my kouki front end :'(((( thank you again for all the help I'll probably update this thread again once I crack the trans.
K_never_broke_again is offline   Reply With Quote