View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 07:31 AM   #113
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Buddy, I just reread everything you've posted from the old thread to now. You're a straight up drama queen twisting events to invent victimhood. Crying about words I never said in a debate you made shitty.

Do you really want this to be a battle of screenshots? I've got those too. The thread was locked not deleted. Anyone that wants to can go see me not calling you racist and you make it personal the first time you disagreed.

Fucking stop already. Get over your fake hurt feelings and let the thread continue.
I hope you were looking in the mirror when you said that. While I do not care to go back and reread everything that was said in the old thread in THIS thread you are just as responsible for perpetuating the derailing as he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Twisting events? The second you made your statement I told you something. I've been saying the same thing since then. I'm well aware the thread is still there, that's the point... My feelings aren't hurt, you idiot. You indirectly called me a racist, and grouped me in with zombie and rebuild. I'm not down for that shit, and told you something. You defend your words because I'm apparently the same in association because you say so... Ive stated multiple times to just retract those statements, and you refuse to. Instead you ignore what I say, tell me to deal with it/move on, tell anyone else thats told you something to fuck off, etc. That's literally when the last thread ended. You bitched about being called out not just by me, but other forum members telling you to chill. Yet you insist you're righteous and what you say goes.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
This part is true. He is ignoring your calls to retract said statements. If you don't care then don't pander in to it. You have clearly defended your point about not being racist. At this point going back and forth has no benefit to either of you.

Unlike zombie and s14rebuild I have not see anything racist from Mr. Nismo. As I stated before just because someone voted trump does not make them a racist. That word has become so water down thanks to people like you kilburn.

Clearly neither one of you is changing the other's mind. At this point tell each other to fuck off and go back to debating policy not this "you said, no you said" you two are doing now.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote