Thread: F1 2021 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 01:54 PM   #12
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by -kenny- View Post
I mean RB needs someone there to back up Max. No one has done that since Daniel left. Gasly couldn?t hold it down but he is doing better to Alpha. Checo just needs to get points so RB and get more prize money. I don?t think they wanted checo there to go against Max. Just like Bottas to Mercedes.
Minus the fluke win he scored as many points as Albon did. They want more of a aggressive driver that will score points but for me to believe Perez is gonna hop in that seat and do a great job off the bat with an entirely different crew car etc is hard for me to fathom. Daniel drove a whole year to get situated with the Renault car and team and he's got two 3rd place finishes and 5th place overall this season to show for it which makes me feel like Checo isnt gonna just hop in the car and be what Horner/Redbull needs that is just entirely too much pressure. We will see with it being a full season it might work out for Checo.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote