View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 05:34 AM   #180
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Its a fucking mask. You're not being carted off to concentration camps
It's just a mask now. Wait and see what happens when Bill Gates gets his way and they start going door to door and mandating vaccines and tattooing a number on your arm if you refuse.
The vaccines will contain a new microchip that the Illuminati has been developing in the same labs that they created the Wuhan Bat Flu and will interact with the 5g towers made by Huawei and ZTE that have been making people SUPER sick over the past few months and have been the actual cause of what they've been attributing to Covid 19 deaths.
How come you've never heard of Covid 1 through 18? For the same reason you have WD-40 and not WD 1 through 39, it took them 18 failed attempts to get the bio weapon perfected before sending the current version of the Wuhan Bat Flu out into the world.
The masks serve as a sign to the corrupt government underbelly that is conspiring to undermine the president since impeachment didn't work on who they can and can't control. The non-sheeple who refuse to wear a mask will be hunted in the streets after their guns are all confiscated.

... or some shit like that

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote