View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 08:02 PM   #154
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post

This "molehill" has killed 160,000 Americans.

You're right, wearing a mask isn't a way to protect yourself from the virus. It is a way to prevent you from spreading it to other people.

Kids are being isolated because you anti-maskers can't be bothered to show an iota of basic human decency or compassion. Want kids back in school? Wear a mask, stop going to bars & just stay at home.

You anti-maskers would be doing everything you can to skirt rationing during WWII because your convenience is more important than being the Nazis.
TB killed 1.5 million americans in 2018 alone. Where was your mask and lockdowns?
Kids are isolated because you idiots have everything closed, because YOU are a scared little bitch.
Fuck you, asshole, you dont know my circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
But some asshole on Zilvia told me without an iota of proof that children are immune! I am willing to bet that same asshole has no children to lose in his bullshit gamble.
So are you saying kids aged 1-8 arent going to see long term effects from 6 months+ of social isolation because you THINK someone on the internet doesnt have kids? Everyone has kids. Think of the effects a generation of desocialized kids is going to have on our tech based society
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote