View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 06:17 PM   #9
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by err View Post
Was the car running fine, then all of a sudden it just started to run bad? I would recommend re-doing your timing. CAS is maxed out and your only at 15 degree is not right. Its also free to do if your handy with a wrench.

are those injector 04-05 sti yellow top side feed, and do you have the flow chart for them? 04-05 yellow top side feed sti injectors are around 500-515cc and not 550cc
The motor is new (built) so I guess this a new issue as I’ve been correcting things here and there.

I agree that the timing may still be off and need to find time to redo it.

Injectors were sent off and flow tested by Deatschwerks. Their report states all injectors were about 560cc and in their words “perfect.” So I guess I can rule those out.