View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 10:57 AM   #19
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
for fucks sake... can people just stop coming up with ideas like this and apply their time to actually making their cars NICE? that V8 MR setup is just a fucking embarrassment. what is the POINT of wasting money like that... dude couldve put the same time and money into a clean V8 swap and made his car nice! nope... another 240sx ruined!

i hate that our cars have become "rat rods" and that the bulk of them are now just hunks of shit due to inane ideas and half assed attempts!
This. I hate seeing shitboxes with engine swaps, no interior, no dash, wires everywhere, multicolor body panels, missing bumper covers, etc. Do what you want, but goddamn, try to make it nice.

Shameless plug. Recently cleaned up my spare wheel well and re-installed the rear carpet. New steering wheel, head light stalk, leds in the dash, shift boot, functioning ac controls, and stereo. I think it's getting pretty nice.