View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 09:16 PM   #7
K_never_broke_again
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
K_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi03 View Post
I am seeing this a lot with modders...witch hunter actually debunked a lot of myths behind this, it does leave risk of damaging injector but yes you can increase flow on certain types of injectors...it does change the spray pattern as well as the variance between injectors so balancing them could be tricky too...
The variance between injectors and the fact that I wouldn't know what the fuel output is without getting them tested is the main thing that I worry about. When I get it tuned what am I supposed to say... "yeah man its got decapped stock injectors, not really sure what cc but people say its about double, give or take 5% on each one." I find it hard to believe any tuner would take that risk lol.

When I get the funds for the upgrade in a few months, and if I go the safc tuning route, ill probably end up trying it. I guess theres a chance I could destroy my engine, but hey, someone has to be the first to try it, right? Gotta risk it for the biscuit.
K_never_broke_again is offline   Reply With Quote