View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 12:26 PM   #3
Silv1401
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Silv1401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not too familiar with DC, but OBX is basically an Ebay special and can have varying results in quality. Their welds are decent on the outsides, but on collector points, the welds are rather garbage, and I would recommend cleaning them up, less you'll have a nice spot that'll heat up and start firing shrapnel from your exhaust (gives a new meaning to blast pipes lol.) ALWAYS inspect for pinholes (i.e. take it into a pitch black room, and use a flashlight around every weld and make sure no light seeps through) Also, something to keep in mind: I bought a stainless header set from them for a Toyota V6, and when I test fit it, I literally could not get it on because the pipes were tucked so close that they fucking hit the studs, which left about an inch of clearance between the mating surfaces. So, they obviously don't test their own products, they just look at pictures and hope for the best. But, they are still stainless headers, so if you get some that aren't stupid like the ones for the yota, then you're pretty good to go.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Silv1401 is offline   Reply With Quote